adjective & adverb
- for or done by one person alone; unaccompanied, in particular:
- a solo trip
- a solo traveler
- perform something unaccompanied, in particular:
- undertake a solo trip
“she soloed the s*&$ out of that trip”
To me, if there’s one word to describe solo travel, it’s EMPOWERING.
As scary as it may seem at first, solo travel is the single most liberating, confidence-boosting, life-altering thing I’ve ever done, and has shaped me into the fun & fearless female I am today.
Are you next?
I believe that every woman should go on at least one solo trip in their lifetime. The benefits are endless, but here are 4 standout reasons:
- You’ll discover a new found-confidence in yourself
- You’ll face challenges and come out a stronger person
- You’ll feel a profound connection with yourself, others you meet along the way, and the rest of the world
- Overall, you’ll become a more independent, fearless female
How can Wanderluluu help you?
By taking the guesswork out of travel, and providing ultimate travel guides to worldwide destinations, it is my goal to make solo travel less scary and so much more attainable.
I’ll share with you the invaluable information I gather from my travels like:
- Where to stay
- What to do
- How to get around
- What to pack
- How to stay safe
- What you CAN’T miss
- What you CAN miss
- Top solo travel tips
Solo travel is as much to do with getting to know and understanding yourself as it is getting to know and understanding the rest of the world. There’s a fun & fearless female in all of us. Let Wanderluluu help you bring her out for the whole wide world to see!